Screenhog tells us what no to miss, it’s really cool too, I didn’t know the thing about the lighthouse
- If you have an instrument, then you should go to the Lighthouse stage! If you play your drums, tuba, trombone, or any guitar, you can actually hear what you’re playing. Just wear the instrument (only the instrument and no other items) and dance!
- The Underground Cave has a floor piano! Step on a key. Oh, and the switch on the wall lets you hear other penguins!
- There are musical icicles in the Mine. Mouse over them!
- Battle of the Bands at the Snow Forts! The stages are connected to a meter and the one with the most penguins wins!
- The Music Maker 3000 is back! Last year it was in the Dojo but this time it’s near the Snow Forts. Bring some friends and play giant musical instruments.
- Keep checking out the big stage at the Dock as it plays music from all of the other stages. (It’s also the entrance to the Backstage.)